1 ½ cup GH Choc Hemp Heaven Granola (blitz)
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 Tbsp organic raw cacao powder
1 cup medjool dates (pitted and soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes)
1/4 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
¼ cup organic extra virgin coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup organic coconut cream
¼ cup pure maple syrup
Pinch of salt
150g good quality dark chocolate (we use Cheeky Cacao or Greens & Co)
¼ cup coconut cream
2 tsp organic coconut oil
1. Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well
2. Blitz the dates until smooth with 2 Tbsp of the water.
3. Place dates, almond butter and coconut oil into the dry mix and mix well.
4. Press into a slice tin lined with baking paper, place into the fridge
5. To make the caramel mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and pour onto top of your slice.
6. Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. To make the chocolate mix all ingredients in a small bowl and melt in the microwave, mix until smooth. Place on top of the caramel.
8. Allow to set for 30 minutes, then slice into 12 bars and enjoy!!