Fresh, Tangy and VERY Moorish SliceRead More
Filtering by Category: Recipes
Warm, Hearty Winter Soup With Fresh, Paleo, Focaccia Bread.Read More
Using the GH Produce Vegan Chocolate Cup Cake Mix, we have created the drool worthy, fudgy and deliciously indulgent, Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie. We have created this one so you can enjoy a "guilty" pleasure the right way. Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free and Paleo. Basically anyone can enjoy this brownie whether you are health conscious, vegan or have certain intolerances!
The addition of a shot of Coffee Fusion coffee deepens the rich brownie flavour, whilst a sprinkle of saltbush adds a little salty hint that complements the chocolate and peanut butter extremely well. Using the Cupcake Mix and only a few pantry staple ingredients, you will have this rich, fudgy brownie whipped up in no time at all! Impress your friends and family with something little naughty but very nice!
VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES + SALTBUSH CARAMEL
- 1 Packet GH Produce Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 100g Vegan Dark Chocolate (70%)
- 90g (1/3 Cup) Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 180g (half a can) Organic Coconut Cream
- 1 Espresso Shot of Coffee – Coffee Fusion
- 35g ¼ Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 25g Coconut Cream
- Pinch of Salt
- Sprinkle of Saltbush
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan-forced and line a square brownie tin or cake tin with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate, coconut cream and peanut butter in a stainless-steel bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Once melted, add the espresso shot and stir until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl pour the cake mix in and make a well.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the well and mix together until combined and smooth.
- Pour the mix into the prepared baking tin and smooth out using a spatula.
- Place into the oven for 14-15 minutes until the top is crispy and set to touch, but the centre is soft.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- Place all ingredients into a small stainless steel bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir until sugar has dissolved and is smooth.
- Drizzle over set brownie and sprinkle with salt bush.
Serve with coconut ice cream.
This quick, simple and delicious smoothie bowl is extremely yum and easy to make. Being dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free, it is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack alternative that keeps you full and satisfied all morning long.Read More