Naked Nola Breakfast Jar
Berries, yogurt and granola, how can you go wrong! We have teamed up our sugar free, gluten free Naked Nola with fresh berries and coconut yogurt to create a yummy, filling, breakfast on the go.
Grab a jar, any fruit on hand, some coconut yogurt and Naked Nola Granola, and you have yourself one yummy breakfast (or snack). Those of you who have been on the hunt for a sugar free, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, vegan granola, YOU HAVE FOUND IT! Or maybe you were looking for a quick, healthy, yummy recipe that meets all of your dietary requirements, avoiding intolerances? HERE IT IS! Follow this recipe to create a beautiful, delicious meal, or snack, that is not only pretty to look at, but yummy to eat and very good for you.
NAKED NOLA BREAKFAST JAR
- 1/3 Cup GH Produce Naked Nola Granola
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 1 Handful Fresh Berries (We have used strawberries and figs)
- Pour half of the Naked Nola into the bottom of a jar.
- Spoon the coconut yogurt on top of the granola.
- Top with the remaining granola and berries.