Grab a jar, any fruit on hand, some coconut yogurt and Naked Nola Granola, and you have yourself one yummy breakfast (or snack). Those of you who have been on the hunt for a sugar free, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, vegan granola, YOU HAVE FOUND IT! Or maybe you were looking for a quick, healthy, yummy recipe that meets all of your dietary requirements, avoiding intolerances? HERE IT IS! Follow this recipe to create a beautiful, delicious meal, or snack, that is not only pretty to look at, but yummy to eat and very good for you.
NAKED NOLA BREAKFAST JAR
- 1/3 Cup GH Produce Naked Nola Granola
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Yogurt
- 1 Handful Fresh Berries (We have used strawberries and figs)
- Pour half of the Naked Nola into the bottom of a jar.
- Spoon the coconut yogurt on top of the granola.
- Top with the remaining granola and berries.