Let us stop sacrificing our love for chocolate over the "healthy" lifestyle! A sustainable lifestyle is about balance, and if your body, your mind, and your soul is asking for chocolate, chocolate is what it shall receive! Nothing says balance better than a rich, decadent chocolate that is completely dairy free, vegan and GUILT FREE! Our sugar free Naked Nola Granola works perfectly to add a nutty, crunch factor to the chocolate, making it one ridulously delicious treat. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Butter
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 Cup GH Produce Naked Nola Granola
- Large Pinch Salt
- Melt the Cacao Butter and Coconut Oil in a small saucepan over a low heat (alternative: microwave).
- Once liquid, pour the mixture into a medium sized bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients the bowl, except for the Naked Nola. Stir until the mixture is smooth and combined.
- Pour the chocolate into a baking dish lined with baking paper (loaf tin is perfect) and sprinkle over the Naked Nola. Place in the freezer to set for 30-60 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is solid, cut it into desired sized pieces. Enjoy!
- The chocolate is best stored in the freezer in an airtight container as it melts when left out.